Thank you to all who applied for scholarship funding during this cycle.
All scholarship funding for 2021 has been awarded and all recipients have been notified.
Thanks to the generosity of the Liben Family Fund, special donors, and many of our supporters, we are determined that financial difficulties will not prevent anyone from attending our Conference. However, funds are not unlimited, and due to the increasing number of applications each year, we aren’t able to award as much as we’d like.
We encourage those with financial hardships to apply, but please keep in mind that we do not offer 100% scholarships for anyone and that funds are limited. In addition, yearly scholarship funding may run out before the deadline, so if you know that you will need to apply, don’t hesitate!
Prior to filling out the application:
- Please note that our scholarships are for use towards our Annual Conference (hotel, registration) only. This is not an educational scholarship. In addition, no cash is awarded directly to the recipient.
- Determine the amount needed and clearly state what scholarship funding will be used for if awarded.
- Include a short personal statement using our question prompts.
- Include a scanned photo ID (state issued, student ID, passport, resident card, etc.).
- Scholarship funding may end at any time, depending on the number and timing of applications received.
- The NSA does not provide 100% scholarships for anyone.
- Amounts over $400 must be requested directly to Info@WeStutter.org (in addition to the application being completed)
- Due to the increasing number of applications each year, funds are limited
- Scholarships are applied directly towards registration or hotel costs. No cash is awarded directly to the recipient.
- Scholarships are not applicable towards Conference ‘extras’ (tours, NSA store merchandise, auctions, etc.).
- Priority is given to citizens/permanent residents of the United States. International attendees are welcome to apply, but the NSA will not provide invitation letters/visa documentation, nor assist in any costs related to required quarantine periods.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Cancellations & Refunds
Should your circumstances change and you find yourself unable to attend, please contact us immediately.
Let us know any questions you may have through our Contact Us page.