Your donation to the National Stuttering Association® will help improve the lives of people who stutter in the following ways:
- Strengthen and expand our network of local Adult, Family, Kid, Teen, and Military chapters.
- Increase our education and advocacy efforts to raise public awareness and to help reduce the stigmas of stuttering.
- Offer financial assistance for people who stutter to attend our Annual Conference.
- Fund research projects to discover the causes of stuttering, develop innovations in stuttering treatment and refine current therapies.
- Support speech professionals through continuing education workshops and sharing current research findings.
Other ways to support the NSA®:
- Purchase needed items from the NSA’s Amazon Wishlist
- Set up a recurring monthly donation through ChangeMakers
- Trust/Legacy Gift/Estate Giving
- Check to see if your employer participates in donation matching
- Designate your payroll donation through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC #10853)
The NSA offers several donation alternatives. These options include matching gifts, gifts of stock or annuities, real-estate gifts, will beneficiaries, and various other methods to meet your financial planning needs and philanthropic desires. Contact Tammy Flores (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
The National Stuttering Association is an accredited 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (Tax ID 94-2420533).
2021 Organizational Revenues & Expenses
Our 2021 Annual Giving Report shows how your financial support allowed the NSA to continue to flourish and provide much-needed resources and support during such a challenging year.