How To Give
Using the form below you may:
- Select Your Donation Level – Choose a selected donation level or a custom amount of your choosing.
- Recurring Donation – Make your donation ongoing by choosing to give your amount every day, week, month or year. (Optional)
- Choose What You Wish To Support – Select what you would like your donation to support; toward research, conference scholarships, or where the funding is most needed.
- Dedicate Your Donation – Give on behalf of a person or organization. (Optional)
- Select Your Payment Method – Pay with a credit card, by mailing in a check, or via PayPal.
Thank you very much for your support. Please contact us with any questions.
Your donation to the National Stuttering Association will help improve the lives of people who stutter in the following ways:
- Strengthen and expand our network of more than 200 local Adult, Family, Kids, Teens and Military chapters.
- Increase our education and advocacy efforts to raise public awareness and to help reduce the stigmas of stuttering.
- Offer financial assistance for people who stutter to attend our Annual Conference.
- Fund research projects to discover the causes of stuttering, develop innovations in stuttering treatment and refine current therapies.
- Support speech professionals through continuing education workshops and sharing current research findings.
Other ways to support the NSA:
- Select the NSA as your Amazon.com charity benefactor
- Set up a recurring monthly donation
- Check below to see if your employer participates in donation matching
- Speak with your legal representation about estate giving and retirement assets
- Designate your payroll donation through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC #10853)
Make your donation count 2x!
See if your employer will match your donation!
Donate to the NSA
The NSA offers several sophisticated donation alternatives. These options include matching gifts, gifts of stock or annuities, real-estate gifts, will beneficiaries, and various other methods to meet your financial planning needs and philanthropic desires. Contact Tammy Flores (1-800-937-8888) for more information.
The National Stuttering Association is an accredited 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (Tax ID 94-2420533).
For more information on who we are, what we do, and what goes in to running the NSA, check out our 2018 Annual Report.