The National Stuttering Association Annual Conference is the largest gathering in the world of adults, children, families, and friends who share stuttering as a common bond. Get ready to hit the beach in 2023. During our time together, we’ll be educated, motivated, and challenged. We’ll be moved as we listen to stories from people who stutter and as we share our own stories, perhaps for the first time. Most importantly, we’ll realize how amazing it is to belong to a very special community of caring souls who understand exactly how stuttering impacts one’s life. Join us in 2023 in sunny Fort Lauderdale, FL!
• Full access to all workshops, general sessions, and all associated workshop materials
• Coffee and refreshment breaks
• Saturday Night Banquet meal (not included in 1-day Admission)
Regular registration includes the Saturday Night Banquet. You may make your meal selection during checkout.
All meals come with fresh market salad, dinner rolls, coffee, tea, and dessert. Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.
• Pesto Rubbed Salmon, Sundried Tomato Risotto & Baby vegetables
• Grilled Chimi Churi Chicken Breast, Potato Puree & Honey roasted carrots
• Wild Mushroom & Cauliflower Risotto (vegetarian)
Kids meal: Chicken Fingers & French Fries
Pre-order now for pickup at the conference!
Registration has closed for the 39th Annual NSA Conference.