Houston Stuttering Fun Day
January 26 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm CST$15.00
$15.00 for the whole family.
This one-day event will focus on providing information and support to kids, teens, and their families. Kids and teens will have the opportunity to meet others who stutter while parents can learn from respected professionals in the stuttering community and connect with other parents in a supportive and safe environment. View the Houston Stuttering Fun Day Brochure.
• Meet others who stutter
• Engage in fun and self-affirming activities
• Find out how other students handle their stuttering
• Meet successful adults who stutter
• Find out what you can do to help your child
• Increase your knowledge about stuttering
• Find out how to work as a team (family, school & SLP)
• Meet and share experiences with other parents & people who stutter