Join us as we explore this year’s theme, Embracing the Person Behind the Stutter. Designed to serve the needs of graduate students and speech-language pathologists (at all points in their career), this experience will delve into topics geared toward the development of an inclusive, person-centered approach when working with people who stutter. By exploring the diverse experiences of individuals who stutter we’ll dive into conversations on how to best serve those who stutter. This event will spur collaboration and provide an opportunity to learn about new ideas from thought leaders in the field. Seating is limited to 100, so register early!
• Full access to all workshops, general sessions, and all associated workshop materials
• Coffee and refreshment breaks
• Saturday Night Banquet meal (not included in 1-day Admission)
Regular registration includes the Saturday Night Banquet. You may make your meal selection during checkout.
All meals come with fresh market salad, dinner rolls, coffee, tea, and dessert. Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.
• Pesto Rubbed Salmon, Sundried Tomato Risotto & Baby vegetables
• Grilled Chimi Churi Chicken Breast, Potato Puree & Honey roasted carrots
• Wild Mushroom & Cauliflower Risotto (vegetarian)
Kids meal: Chicken Fingers & French Fries
Pre-order now for pickup at the conference!
Registration has closed for the 39th Annual NSA Conference.